- Provide the Top Level of Care for Your Child, Whether He or She is Sick or Well
- Create Plans & Schedules for Your Child’s Short & Long-Term Health Care Needs
- Keep You Informed on Any Treatment or Testing Your Child May Require
- Create a Health Care Plan for Any Children with Special Needs
- Coordinate with You & Your Other Health Care Providers As Necessary
- Hear You & Your Child’s Concerns & Establish the Best Course of Action
- Provide the Necessary Resources to Keep Your Child in the Best Possible Health
- Our Expectations of You & Your Child
- Share Any Relevant Information with Our Providers & Ensure That We’re Abreast of Your Child’s Entire Medical History
- Regularly Share Your Child’s Needs, Your Family’s Needs, or Changes in Your Child’s Health
- Communicate to Our Team Any Urgent Care Your Child Received Between Appointments (These May Include ER Visits, Urgent Care, or Specialist Visits)
- If Your Child Sees Another Doctor, Have Them Send Copies of Any Lab Work, Test Results, or Imaging
- Attend Your Child’s Appointments On Time & As Scheduled
- Stick to the Health Care Plan Created by Our Team as Closely as Possible
- Learn About Your Insurance & What it Covers
Patient-centered medical home means that your child—the patient—is the most important person with which we interact. The child (and as an extension thereof, the parent) is our top priority throughout his or her treatment.
You've found your new home for pediatric care.
According to The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents should be accessible, continuous, comprehensive, family-centered, coordinated, compassionate, and culturally effective. These characteristics define the Medical Home (AAP Policy Statement, 2002).
As such, our practice is the primary resource for any health care needs your child may have. Each member of our team uses evidence–based medical technology in order to administer the highest quality health care available. Moreover, we are available when your child is in need, and we work tirelessly to provide comprehensive care at all times.
Putting Your Mind at Ease
As your patient centered medical home, we will:
Coordinating Your Child's Health Care
Are you a new patient? Let our staff help migrate your medical records from your former health care provider. We aim to make your transition to our practice as seamless as possible.
Please feel free to use the list of resources below to learn more. If you have any further questions, call our office at (727) 372-6760.
- East Lake Pediatrics – (727) 372-6760
- All Children’s Hospital – St. Petersburg (727) 892-4104
- Bayfront Medical Center – St. Petersburg (727) 893-6390
- Healthy Start – Pinellas (727) 824-6900
- Mease Hospital Maternity Center – Countryside (727) 725-6851
- Mease Hospital – Countryside (727) 725-6100
- Morton Plant Women’s Center – Clearwater (727) 298-6350
- Pinellas County Health Department – Clearwater (727) 469-5800
- Poison Control 1-800-222-1222
- St. Joseph’s Hospital – Tampa (813) 870-4000
- The Depression After Delivery hotline 1-800-944-4773
- The Family Health Line 1-800-451-2229